Thursday, January 19, 2012

My Next Ten Books to Read and Review.

I figured I would start making these posts to let authors know where I'm at with reading their books. I have about 60 books to read and review and it gets very stressful sometimes. This winter, I've had a lot of interruptions that caused my review pile to get off schedule, such as being sick and tearing my quad muscle. I figured this would make it easier for everyone, and get myself organized at the same time. Once I get mostly done with this list, I'll post a list with the next ten books.












1. Save the Last Dance by M.G. Crisci
I'm about halfway done with this book, and I absolutely love it. I should have a review up by Monday, but hopefully before then.












2. Shattered Into Pieces by Crystal Cattabriga
This book looks good, and should only take me a couple days to read since it's short. I expect to have the review up sometime next week.












3. Splattered Blood by Michael A. Draper
I know that unfortunately, I'll be a couple weeks late with this review. I'll try to have it done a couple weeks after the book is released.












4. Call Sign, White Lily by M.G. Crisci
This book sounds amazing. Since I'm loving his other book, Save the Last Dance, I can't wait to read this one.












5. Patriote Peril by Thomas Thorpe
I must admit, I'm a little nervous about reading this book. It's the third book in the series, and I haven't read the other two. I promised the author I would review it, so I'm going to give it a try. Has anyone read this book? If so, leave me a comment and let me know if it can be read as a stand alone book also.












6. The Deadly by Julius St. Clair
This is going to sound weird, but I absolutely love this cover. I know it's plain, and most people would consider it boring. In my personal opinion, it makes the book more mysterious. I want to open the book and ind out what it's about since the cover doesn't give much away.












7. Caribbean Calling by J.D. Gordon
This book for me, is going to be a break from my normal genres that I read, which is good every now and then. I'm pretty excited to give it a try and find out if I like it or not.












8. Kritterkreep by J.D. Gordon
I love this title. It sounds really spooky and interesting. It should be a short, fun read.












9. Dead: The Ugly Beginning by T.W. Brown
I am very excited to read this book. I love zombie novels, and anything to do with zombies in general. I'm sure that I'm going to have fun reading it.












10. Diary of a Part-Time Ghost by Vered Ehsani
This book seems like it's been sitting my review pile forever just waiting to get read. I think I got it near the beginning of December. The plot sounds interesting, and I can't wait to read it.


These are the reviews that will be coming up within the next few weeks, with a couple Kindle children's books thrown in. Have you read any of these books? If so, leave a comment and let me know what you thought of them.

2 comments:

  1. Wow Kayla, you sure do have a lot of books on your plate. Nice to see an organized list though, I think I might try that on my site.:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I need to get organized like this again.

      Delete