Saturday, February 8, 2014

Review Copy Cleanup 4.0 Week Two Wrap up


This week didn't go nearly as well as I wanted it to. I got into a reading slump that I haven't managed to quite get myself out of yet. Hopefully this upcoming week will be better. I only managed to read two review books, and start a third. I have mini reviews for these on my Goodreads page. The full reviews are scheduled to post later this month. Here are the books I've read.

I enjoyed this, and thought it was a great end to the series. I'm really hoping Alyson Noel writes a spinoff series.

This was a cute picture book. Almost like a Where's Waldo for younger children.

This is what I am currently reading. I thought that it would take me about 24 hours to get through, because that's how long it took to read the first book. I was definitely wrong. I've been reading it for about five days now. I didn't realize how big it was. I just finished the first part of the book, and am now obsessed with the Borgias. I'm hoping to have this done by the middle of next week.

After I finish Infinite Devotion, I'm going to read a few smaller review books to catch up with my goal. How are you doing with your Review Copy Cleanup? Have you read any of these books? If sp, please leave a comment and let me know what you thought.

No comments:

Post a Comment