November is the month of gratitude. There are so many things for us to be grateful about. Here are a few of things I am grateful for:
- I am grateful to have an amazing husband who loves me, and supports my career choice. I don't know what I would do without him.
- I am grateful to be able to work with awesome authors on a daily basis. Some of my closest friends are authors that I have met through blogging.
- I am grateful for how close the blogging community is. We always come together to support one another if one of us needs it.
- I am thankful for my friends. I love spending time with them, and making great memories.
- I am thankful for my cat, Sir Pig. He is my "baby", and can always put a smile on my face.
- I am thankful for everyone who reads my posts, or takes a minute to stop by and comment on the blog. It always makes me happy to know other people are interested in the same things as I am.
So, I want to know, what is one thing you are grateful for? Leave a comment below, and let me know. I will pick two people from the comments to win a $5 gift card to Amazon. There are a few rules:
- You must follow the blog in some way, whether that be GFC, Facebook, email, Networked Blogs, or other means.
- Leave a comment, and let me know how you followed, what you are grateful for, and your email address.
- Must be 13 or older (or have parent's permission).
- Open Internationally
- Giveaway ends on Thanksgiving, November, 26 at 12:01 a.m. EST
- I will use random.org to choose the winners. After I email the winners, they will have 48 hours to respond, or I will choose new winners.
- Have fun!