Nothing this week.
- Locke and Key Volume 1 by Joe Hill and Gabriel Rodriguez (I've heard a lot of great things about this on Booktube, so I decided to give it a try.)
- Superman: Earth One Volume 2 by J. Michael Straczynski and Shane Davis (I read volume one and loved it. I needed volume two immediately.)
- iZombie: Dead to the World by Chris Roberson and Mike Allred (I love the TV show that recently started airing on the CW, so I wanted to try the graphic novels.)
- Loveless volume 7 by Yun Kouga (The series is the first yoai manga series I have ever read. I'm enjoying it so far.)
I got all of these from my library's free bookshelf.
- The Art of Racing in the Rain by Garth Stein (I've heard really good things about this.)
- Bitter is the New Black by Jen Lancaster (I thought this sounded funny, and I love reading books by bloggers.)
- Hope Ignites by Jaci Burton (I've heard great things about this author, and haven't read anything super steamy in a while.)
- King Arthur: Tales of the Round Table by Andrew Lang (I love the legend of King Arthur, and wish to learn everything about it that I can.)
That's it for this week. I'm sorry that this book haul is so short compared to my other ones that I've done. I counted my unread physical books this week, and I realize that I have 832. That's not even including my review copies, or what I have on my Kindle. So, I'm trying not to get a many books as I usually do until I can decrease that number. Have you read any of these? If so, please leave a comment and let me know what you thought of them. Do any of them sound intriguing to you? If so, let me know which ones and why. If you have a Stacking the Shelves, or book haul post for the week, please leave it in the comments. I would love to see it.