Monday, February 13, 2012

It's Monday, What Are You Reading?


It's Monday, What Are You Reading is a weekly meme hosted by Book Journey. During this post, you'll be able to read about what I read last week, what I'm working on currently, and what I plan to finish this week. If you click on what I read last week, it will take you to the reviews.

Last week I read:

I am currently reading:
  • Pure by Julianna Baggott
  • Fracture by Megan Miranda
  • Kritterkreep by J.D. Gordon
Up Next:
I hope to accomplish all of the above books in the currently reading section this week, along with Carribean Calling by J.D. Gordon

That's what I'm reading this week. What are you reading? Let me know in the comments, and hopefully I'll find a couple of incredible books to add to next week's list.

No comments:

Post a Comment